Chair: Shilpa Regan
The function of the Enrollment Management Committee is to consider policies and standards related to admissions and recruitment, financial aid, retention, advising, graduation, and related areas. The Subcommittee is also charged with receiving expressions of concern or interest regarding any of the areas listed above from faculty, staff, administration, or students. The Subcommittee makes recommendations as necessary to the Academic Affairs Committee on these matters.
- Shilpa Regan, Chair (SBS, 2022-2024)
- Laura Staal, (EDUC, 2022-2024)
- Lindsey Jacob, (ARTS, 2022-2024)
- Cindy Locklear, (CHS, 2023-2025)
- Joseph Sweet, (LETT, 2023-2025)
- Jacob Juillerat, (NSM, 2023-2025)
- Derek Oxendine, Dean of the University College and Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Success
- Scott Billingsley, AVC for Enrollment
- Waleed Kadi Hamman, SGA Representative
The Subcommittee meets on the second Wednesday of each month during the regular academic year.
Click here for Academic Year 2023-2024 Agendas and Minutes.