The Student Affairs and Campus Life Committee shall consider matters related to student affairs, student life, and intercollegiate athletics and make recommendations in such matters as they affect educational policies, curricula, and student development and wellbeing.
- Peter Grimes, Senator and Chair (LETT)
- Abigail Reiter, Faculty Member and Secretary (SBS, 2023)
- Brian Smith, Faculty Member (SBS, 2023)
- June Power, Faculty Member (ARTS, 2023)
- Matt Schneider, Senator (CHS)
- TBD, Senator
- Jamie Litty, Faculty Member and Chair of Student Publications Board
- Jessica Siegele, Faculty Athletics Representative
- Jeffery Howard, Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Taliyah Daniels, SGA President (2022-2023)
- Oluyemi Stephens, Graduate Student Representative
- Amy Schneider, Graduate School Representative
- Serena Reyes, Student selected by Director of the Office of Campus Engagement & Leadership
The Committee meets on the third Monday of the month during the regular academic year.
Click here for Academic Year 2022-2023 Agendas and Minutes.