The DoIT Help Desk offers a wide variety of services to the UNCP community. Whether technical or communications support, we look forward to assisting you.
- Keep Working - IT resources and instructions that facilitate faculty and staff being able to work away from campus
- Student Technology Information - IT resources to enable student success
- Classroom Technology Emergency Support - Faculty who need immediate technology assistance while in class should contact the DoIT Help Desk at 910.521.6260, and select option 2.
- FAQs - A list of some of the most frequently asked questions at the Help Desk
- ITSM Self Service (HEAT) - Submit a request for assistance. Self Service routes requests directly to the DoIT staff who can resolve issues.
- Remote Support Portal and instructions - Receive remote assistance from DoIT staff
- Travel Abroad IT Restrictions and Accommodations - Information and recommendations for students, faculty, and staff
Location: D.F. Lowry Building, Room 110
Canvas 24/7 Support
2021 Spring Schedule
(see exceptions below)
|Walk-in, Phone & Email Support|
|Mon-Fri||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Phone & Email Support Only|
|Mon-Thu||5:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Sat-Sun||2:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
|Classroom Technology Emergency Support|
|Mon-Thu||8:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Help Desk at the Library|
|Mon-Fri||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Limited support is available during evenings and weekends. Additional resources are available by using the navigation menu links.
January 1-3, Closed
January 18, Closed
April 2-4, Closed