During the global pandemic, it can be tough keeping your classes going! For a handy guide to academic resilience, click here.
Through mentoring, sharing best practices, and connecting with the community, the Teaching & Learning Center develops and sustains the ideas, activities, enthusiasm, and culture that foster and recognize quality teaching and learning at the University of North Carolina, Pembroke.
The Teaching & Learning Center will aspire to achieve quality in instruction by identifying, cultivating, and putting into practice effective and innovative pedagogies. Increasing faculty participation in all efforts and utilizing technology to our advantage, the TLC will enhance support for and unite faculty, students, and staff in enriching teaching and learning.
- We believe in supporting all faculty as they develop themselves into highly effective instructors and mentors, able to foster the success of all students as lifelong learners.
- We believe in fostering collaboration, communication, and community.
- We believe in assuring confidentiality in individualized consultations.
- We believe in prioritizing on-campus expertise and resources while connecting with external expertise and resources as needed.
- We believe in utilizing effective technology for the betterment of teaching and learning.
For just-in-time information and resources and faculty-to-faculty conversation and collaboration, like and follow @uncptlc on Facebook and Twitter.
Professor and Teaching and Learning Center Director
Administrative Support Associate
Lumbee Hall, 438