Chair: Joseph Van Hassel
The General Education Subcommittee shall review, assess, and revise the General Education curriculum and its goals, objectives, and learning outcomes; oversee the administration of General Education; and consider other matters referred to it. The Subcommittee shall submit all matters of policy and proposals of curriculum pertaining to the General Education Program and all curriculum proposals directly to the Academic Affairs Committee for its consideration.
- Joseph Van Hassel, Chair (ARTS, 2022-2024)
- Si Ahn Mehng (Business/Economics, 2022-2024)
- Tracy Vargas (Social Sciences, 2022-2024)
- Marian Wooten (Health/Human Performance, 2023-2025)
- Michael Berntsen (Humanities, 2023-2025)
- Amy Gross (Natural Sciences/Mathematics, 2023-2025)
- Aspen Andersson, SGA President (2023-2024)
- Derek Oxendine, AVC For Student Success/Dean of University College
The Subcommittee meets on the fourth Thursday of the month during the regular academic year.
Click here for Academic Year 2023-2024 Agendas and Minutes.