The Executive Committee shall prepare a Senate Agenda and publish it to the General Faculty five days prior to each regular meeting. The Agenda for regular meetings of the General Faculty shall be determined by the Senate Executive Committee consisting of the Chancellor and the Executive Committee of the Faculty Senate. The Senate Executive Committee shall have general supervision of the affairs of the Senate between its regular meetings. This includes the implementation of Senate-approved policies and procedures. None of these implementing actions shall conflict with actions taken by the Senate.
- Holden Hansen, Faculty Senate Chair (2023-2024)
- Camille Goins, Faculty Senate Secretary (2023-2024)
- Renee Lamphere, Academic Affairs Chair (2023-2024)
- Tracy Vargas, Academic Information Technology Chair (2023-2024)
- Carla Rokes, Committee on Committees & Elections Chair (2023-2024)
- Kelly Charlton, Faculty & Institutional Affairs Chair (2023-2024)
- Melissa Schaub, Budget Advisory Committee Chair (2023-2024)
- Peter Grimes, Student Affairs & Campus Life Chair (2023-2024)
The Executive Committee meets the week preceding each Faculty Senate meeting.
Agendas and Minutes
Faculty Senate Agendas serve as the Executive Committee Minutes