The Division of Information Technology (DoIT) is committed to providing you with support and services to ensure your successful use of technology. Our goal is to anticipate needs and be proactive in our development and delivery of services and support options.
Please let us know how we may better assist with your technology efforts as we jointly work to build a rich learning and service environment at UNCP.
A Keep Working webpage has been created to provide convenient access to IT resources and instructions that will facilitate faculty and staff being able to work away from campus.
A SysNews Dashboard has been created to provide timely news and updates about UNCP systems, applications, and infrastructure.
Find out about some of our popular services:
- Academic Dedicated Liaison Initiative
- G Suite for Education
- Guest Wireless Internet Access
- Microsoft Office 365 Apps
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Process for Service Requests
- Password Expiration
- Project Portfolio Management
- Self-Service Password Reset
- SysNews Dashboard (technology news and updates)
- Technology Training
- Telephone Services & Ordering
- Travel Abroad IT Restrictions and Accommodations
- Wepa Printing
- Wepa Express (touchless printing)
- WiFi Access in Exterior Campus Locations
New Employee Technology Orientation
Click here for an overview of technology resources for faculty and staff.
Creating an Adobe ID
Click here for information.
Email Filtering System
Users will periodically receive an email quarantine report. See the file below for information.