The Office of University Communications and Marketing (UCM) at The University of North Carolina at Pembroke is responsible for marketing the university to prospective students, alumni and other constituents, and for brand development and compliance. Additionally, UCM is charged with developing and communicating the university's message through positive media and community relationships.
In addition, University Communications and Marketing:
- manages licensing program
- manages media relationships
- promotes positive community interaction through community relationships
- coordinates university chamber memberships
- supports the university's Board of Visitors
- maintains UNCP's online presence, including social media
- provides news and photo coverage of campus events
- creates all marketing and brand assets
- develops university videos
- manages emergency communications, including the Emergency Information Hotline and BraveAlert system
- develops and coordinates advertising
- ensures brand development and compliance
- provides cultural and educational opportunities through Givens Performing Arts Center
For more information, contact University Communications and Marketing at 910.521.6533.