The Faculty Evaluation Review Subcommittee shall review the Faculty Evaluation Model regularly and strive to clarify the existing document. The subcommittee shall make recommendations to the Faculty and Institutional Affairs Committee regarding any changes in the written document and shall respond to all requests for alteration of the document or its underlying philosophy.
- Mary Ann Jacobs, Chair, American Indian Studies (LETT, 2022-2024)
- Scott Cohen, Secretary, Accounting (SBS, 2022-2024)
- Jennifer Wells, Nursing (At Large, 2022-2024)
- Mary Kozub, Health Sciences (CHS, 2023-2025)
- Naomi Lifschitz-Grant, Art (ARTS, 2023-2025)
- Karen Granger, Educational Leadership & Specialties (EDUC, 2023-2025)
- Madan Maharjan, Nursing (NSM, 2023-2025)
- Polina Chemishanova, Digital portfolio administrator appointee
The Subcommittee meets on the first Tuesday of each month during the regular academic year.
Click here for Academic Year 2023-2024 Agendas and Minutes.