Student Health Services is committed to provide affordable, accessible and high quality health care services through health promotion and disease prevention programs.
Student Health Services strives to meet the demonstrated needs of our diverse student population, in accordance with the core values, vision and mission of The University of North Carolina at Pembroke and the Division of Student Affairs.
Student Health Services will be an organization that is nationally recognized for its commitment to campus and community health by promoting lifelong healthy behaviors, supporting citizenship and contributing to overall success.
- Compassion – Motivated to help those with physical, spiritual or emotional needs based on nurturing and sound judgment.
- Empowering – We empower students and the campus community through life-long wellness through education and instilling the value of health.
- Integrity – We are honest, ethical and do what is right for those we serve.
- Mutual Respect – We embrace diversity and treat one another with dignity and empathy.
- Excellence – Performing at the optimal level, incorporating evidence-based care, always learning and striving to improve.
Student Health Services Hours:
Monday-Friday / 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
UNC Nurse Connect After Hours: 910.521.6219 and press 1.
If you have a medical concern or question when our office is closed on nights, weekends, and/or holidays, you can speak with a registered nurse by calling UNC Nurse Connect.
Emergencies: Please dial 911 or call Police & Public Safety at 910.521.6235.
All visitors to SHS exhibiting respiratory symptoms MUST wear a mask. Masks are available for patients and visitors.
PLEASE bring all medications to each visit to Student Health, to better help our team serve you.