Student Health Services is following the outbreak of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) closely.
If you are experiencing COVID symptoms or have been exposed, have been tested for COVID or tested positive for COVID, please email COVID@uncp.edu.
FLU Shots are available! Monday - Friday 8a.m.-4:30p.m.
Please call Student Health Services to Schedule an appointment.
Students should call 910-521-6219 to make appointments. In order to minimize the risk of spreading a potentially infectious illness, we are no longer taking walk-ins. Face-to-face appointments will be limited.
Student Health Services is committed to providing affordable, accessible and high-quality health care services to those eligible through health promotion and disease prevention programs. SHS strives to meet the demonstrated needs of our diverse student population, in accordance with the core values, vision and mission of The University of North Carolina at Pembroke and the Division of Student Affairs.
Student Health Services Hours:
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. via appointment only
COVID Testing after Commencement Through December
- On Monday 11/23/20 testing will continue at SHS through Monday 12/07/20.
- There will be no testing on Saturdays or Sundays during this time period.
- Testing appointments are available from 8:30am – 4pm (with no appointments from 12pm-1pm).
Student Health Services Holiday & Winter Break Operations
- Closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday November 26th – 27th
- There will be no testing or clinic operations on the Saturdays or Sundays after Thanksgiving.
- Closed for Winter break December 23rd – January 1st.
All visitors to SHS must wear a mask. Masks are available for patients and visitors.
PLEASE bring all medications to each visit to Student Health, to better help our team serve you.