The Subcommittee on Academic Support Services shall examine proposals and policies relating to the operations and development of the Library, the Academic Support Center, and the University Writing Center and shall make appropriate recommendations/proposals to the Academic Affairs Committee. The Subcommittee shall receive reports from the above offices on user surveys they conduct. The Subcommittee on Academic Support Services should have One Representative from each Division, one of whom shall Chair the subcommittee, Dean of Library Services, Director of the Center for Student Success, Director of the Accessibility Resource Center, Director of the Writing Center, One at-large faculty member from a department not already represented One Graduate Student, One SGA Senator.
- Robert Arndt, Faculty Member and Chair (ARTS, 2022-2024)
- Abby Nance, Faculty Member (At Large, 2022-2024)
- TBD, Faculty Member (NSM, 2022-2024)
- Melissa Buice, Faculty Member (SBS, 2022-2024)
- Alice Kay Locklear, Faculty Member (CHS, 2023-2025)
- Dorea Bonneau, Faculty Member (EDUC, 2023-2025)
- Bryan Stratton, Faculty Member (LETT, 2023-2025)
- Elise Dixon, Director of the Writing Center
- Vanessa Hawes, Director of ARC
- Christine Castelo, Graduate Student Representative
- Ian Stroud, Executive Director of the Center for Student Success
- TBD, SGA Senator
- Jessica Collogan, Dean of Libray
- Derek Oxendine, Dean of the University College
The Subcommittee meets on the second Tuesday of each month during the regular academic year.
Click here for Academic Year 2023-2024 agendas and minutes.