Chair: Victoria Kurdyla
The Student Publications Board serves as the selection committee for the newspaper editor, the yearbook editor, and literary magazine editors, and serves as the arbitrator in the event that censorship pressures arise, and develops other roles which the Board deems proper. The Board does not, however, attempt to provide active oversight of the day-to-day workings of student publications.
- Victoria Kurdyla, Committee Chair, Faculty Representative
- Raven Hanning, Pine Needle Editor (2023)
- Kimberly Pelagio-Luis, SGA Representative
- Mykayla Brady, Indianhead Advisor
- Jamie Litty, Indianhead Advisor
- TBD, Aurochs Editor
- Michael Berntsen, Aurochs Advisor
- Darlene Natale, Pine Needle Advisor
- Jenna Freeman, Director of Academic Resources
The committee meets as needed.
Click here for Academic Year 2023-2024 Agendas and Minutes.