The Subcommittee on Curriculum shall examine all proposals and policies relating to curriculum. This subcommittee is responsible for sending to the Academic Affairs Committee all information pertaining to each individual course which is necessary for the computer data bank. The Curriculum Committee shall make recommendations to the Academic Affairs Committee on their adoption based upon policies disseminated in the Faculty Handbook, Section II, Chapter 5 on Faculty Participation in Academic Policy and Curriculum Development.
- Mark Tollefsen, Chair (ARTS, 2021-2023)
- Ashley Parsons, Secretary (SBS, 2022-2024)
- Jonathan Ricks (CHS, 2022-2024)
- Eric Voecks (ARTS, 2022-2024)
- Kelly Ficklin (EDUC, 2022-2024)
- James Hudson (LETT, 2022-2024)
- William Brandom (NSM, 2022-2024)
- Marian Wooten (CHS, 2021-2023)
- Jennifer Whittington (EDUC, 2021-2023)
- Ray Sutherland (LETT, 2021-2023)
- Timothy Anderson (NSM, 2021-2023)
- Dena Breece (SBS, 2021-2023)
- Polina Chemishanova, Office of Academic Affairs Representative
- Christina Reeves, University Registrar
- Jareyce Alexander, SGA Senator
- Anesu Mavhiya, Secretary of SGA
The Committee meets on the first Thursday of each month.
As of February 2, 2017, all proposals must be completed using Curriculog. A Curriculog Quick Guide is available below.
Click here for Academic Year 2022-2023 Agendas and Minutes.