Chair: Nancy Palm
- Nancy Palm, Art
- Meredith Storms, Chemistry and Physics
- Ginny Garnett, English
- Emila Bak, Mass Communications
- Olivia Oxendine, Educational Leadership
- Chiuchu Chuang, Educational Specialties
The Faculty Awards Committee regularly reviews the criteria, guidelines, and procedures for nomination and selection relating to all faculty awards, and recommends changes to the Faculty Senate. The Committee publicizes the availability of the awards. The Committee receives nominations and votes to select recipients of the following awards, using criteria, guidelines and procedures defined by the donors and by the Faculty Senate: UNC Board of Governer's Award for excellence in teaching; UNCP Teaching Awards; Faculty Emeritus; and the Adolph L. Dial Endowed Faculty Awards for Scholarship/Creative Work and for Community Service.
- Description of Awards and Eligibility
- Board of Govenors Award Recipients
- Outstanding Teaching Award Recipients
- Dial Award Recipients
- Distinguished Professor Recipients
The Faculty Awards Committee meets on an as-needed basis according to the timelines set for the various awards.
NOTE: The Faculty Awards Committee has suspended posting agendas and minutes.