Your UNCP network account credentials are used to access BraveWeb, Canvas, Drupal, email, Google Suite, Webex, WiFi, among others.
Students, Faculty and Staff
To change your network password, go to BraveWeb, click on the Change Password link at the top left of the page and follow the instructions.
Passwords are set to expire every 90 days, so be sure to change it prior to it expiring. If the password does expire, it will be necessary for DoIT Help Desk staff to assist by resetting the password.
If you are unable to change your password with either of the two methods shown, you should contact the DoIT Help Desk for further assistance.
Note: Do not give your passwords to anyone. If you suspect that someone may know your password, change the password immediately.
- Must consist of a minimum of eight (8) characters
- Must contain at least one character from three (3) of the following four (4) categories:
- Uppercase letters (Examples: A, B, C, D, E)
- Lowercase letters (Examples: a, b, c, d, e)
- Digits (Examples: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- Symbols (Examples: ~, !, @, #, $, %, ?)
- Shall not contain more than two (2) consecutive letters from the full name or username
- Shall not contain dictionary words or abbreviations
- Shall not contain dictionary words or abbreviations modified by substituting special characters or digits for letters