Set Up Your Personal VoIP Configuration
- Accessing UNCP Personal VoIP Telephone Configuration
- Add Numbers to Personal Address Book and Fast Dials
- Change Ring Settings
Accessing UNCP Personal VoIP Telephone Configuration
- Go to “Personal VoIP Telephone Configuration”.
- Enter your network account username and password. (If “No device is associated with” your name, contact the DoIT Help Desk at 6260.)
- You will see your Welcome screen with the main menu options.
Personal Address Book and Fast Dials
- You can add names/numbers to your Personal Address Book and Personal Fast Dials.
- Click the “Phones” link on the main Menu page and then click "Phone Settings"
- To add names/numbers to your Personal Address Book, click "Phone Contacts". Click on the “Create New Contact” link. Enter the appropriate information and click “Save”. (Note: For off-campus numbers, enter a 9 prefix in the phone numbers.)
- To add Personal Fast Dials, click on the "Speed Dial Numbers" link in Phone Settings. Then click the "Add New Speed Dial" link and enter the information and click "Ok". (Note: For off-campus numbers, enter a 9 prefix in the phone numbers.)
- To use Personal Fast Dials on your phone, press the appropriate speed dial number and then press the "AbbrDial" button.
- To change the ring behavior of the lines on your phone, click the “Phones” link on the main Menu page.
- Next click "Phone Settings" and then "Ring Settings".
- You can change the ring behavior of your phone by selecting the option you want from the drop down list next to the number. Note that one option is for when the phone is in use and the other is for when the phone is idle. Click “Save” when you are done.