Cisco Webex Web Conferencing is an easy, cost-effective way to exchange ideas and information online with anyone, anywhere, on any device with an Internet connection – including mobile users. Within the meeting, you can even “Pass the Ball” so any attendee can control the meeting and share. It is available to faculty, staff and students.
Why Use Webex?
- Get everyone together for a meeting even though they are in various locations.
- Faculty can meet face to face with students of an online class.
- Practice for an upcoming presentation and watch your recording to improve upon your performance.
- Bring in a guest lecturer without having to pay for their travel.
What Devices Can I Use?
Webex works with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone, and iPad.
Operating System and Browser Support
Find out about supported operating systems and browsers.
Mobile Device System Requirements
Find out about system requirements.
How Do I Use Webex?
- Using any browser, open a new tab or window and go to https://uncp.webex.com.
- Click the "Sign In" link at the top of the page and enter your UNCP email address. After you are directed to a UNCP login page, log in with your UNCP username and password.
Get Started with Video Tutorials
Webex Meetings FAQs
Get FAQ answers.
Troubleshooting Common Webex Issues
Use Webex Teams for continuous teamwork with video meetings, group messaging, file sharing and white boarding.
Join the UNCP Webex Community
A listserv is available as a support resource for UNCP Webex users. Members can collaborate, pose questions, and share use case scenarios. Click here to find out how to subscribe to the UNCP WebEx listserv.