Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and cross platform group chat into one easy-to-use platform. Zoom offers a great video, audio, and wireless screen-sharing experience across multiple platforms.
UNCP Zoom accounts are available to faculty, staff and students.
What Devices Can I Use?
Zoom works with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone, and iPad.
How Do I Use Zoom?
- Using any browser, open a new tab or window and go to https://uncp.zoom.us.
- Click the "Sign in" link and you'll be directed to a UNCP login page. Log in with your UNCP username and password.
- Alternatively, you can click the "Join" link to connect to an ongoing meeting (no login required).
Accessing and Using Zoom
- Getting Started with Zoom at UNCP (video)
- UNCP Virtual Video Conferencing Backgrounds
- Zoom Outlook Plugin
Guides & Resources
- Help Center
- Getting Started (Windows and Mac)
- Meetings and Webinars
- Meeting and Webinar Best Practices
- Video Tutorials
- Virtual Video Breakout Rooms
Zoom Web Client
The Zoom web client allows joining a Zoom meeting or webinar without downloading any plugins or software. However, the web client has limited features, and functions best on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. Get more information for using the Zoom web client.