Visitors to the UNCP campus (including the Entrepreneurship Incubator and the Office for Regional Initiatives) may register and automatically receive login credentials via text message and connect their personal devices to the UNCP-Guest wireless network. Guests will be able to access the Internet and publicly-available UNCP websites using the common web protocols (http & https).
UNCP-Guest is available anywhere wireless access exists on campus in academic and administrative buildings. Guest accounts will have a duration of 24 hours. A new account can be requested whenever needed.
Instructions for Access
Guests will use the process below to register for a guest account.
- On your device, select the UNCP-Guest wireless network and connect to it.
- Open a web browser and on the Guest Portal page, select register for guest access.
- Complete the form, and then click I agree to the terms and conditions and Register.
- You will be provided with a username and password that are valid for 24 hours. Click Sign On.
- Read the Acceptable Use Policy statement and click Accept.
- Internet access will be available for 24 hours.