Kappa Delta Pi, International Honor Society in Education, is dedicated to scholarship and excellence in education.
The Society is a community of scholars dedicated to worthy ideals:
scholarship and excellence in education;
the development and dissemination of worthy educational ideas and practices;
the continuous growth and leadership of its diverse membership;
inquiry and reflection on significant educational issues; and
a high degree of professional fellowship.
Among the goals of Kappa Delta Pi are to:
- Stimulate dialogue among educators
- Challenge current thinking in education
- Extend knowledge boundaries and shape thinking
- Highlight educational innovations and best practices
- Encourage positive educational change
- Engage the global community in discourse and
- Improve educational practice