Graduate School Fall 2018 Graduation
The Graduate School fall graduation took place Friday, December 14, 2018 with 112 students receiving their graduate degrees. Please join us to congratulate these students on this monumental accomplishment!
- Entrance to the auditorium opens at 6 p.m.
- Parking: Graduates may use the parking on the north and south sides of the Givens Performing Arts Center and the east of the James B. Chavis University Center. Handicapped accessible parking is available in the lot directly east of the Chavis University Center and University Center Annex and the small lot north of Givens Performing Arts Center.
- The UNC Pembroke Bookstore will be selling roses, balloons and greeting cards in the lobby of the GPAC, beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- GRAD IMAGES will take a photo of each graduate during the ceremony. Information will be mailed after Commencement.
- Graduate students are to meet in the Auxiliary Gym of the Jones Center by 5:45 p.m.
- Faculty and administrators are to robe and line-up in the first floor of Lumbee Hall by 6 p.m.
- Trustees, executive staff, and the platform party, including deans, are to line-up in room 1167 of the Jones Center.
|6:00 p.m.||Entrance opens for family and guests|
|6:55 p.m.||Entrance closes; Prelude by University Band|
|7:00 p.m.||Procession of graduates, faculty, and platform party|
|A reception will immediately follow the ceremony in the University Center Annex, adjacent to the Givens Performing Arts Center|
For more detailed information regarding UNCP's ceremonies visit the University Commencement page.