Below are forms and links to assist you during your graduate school experience.
- Graduate Student Handbook -- Your guide to success
- Financial Assistantship Information
- GradSense website (resource and tool for creating budgets, estimating cost of living and loan repayments)
- Accessibility Resource Center exists to assist students with disabilities.
- Electronic Resources. Over 400,000 cataloged volumes, 65,000 subscriptions, and more than 120 electronic databases. Library account and PIN required.
- Introduction to Graduate Library Resources, 2019
- Contact Robert Arndt for assistance with research topics and strategies as well as locating, evaluating, and citing resources.
Graduate Writing Center
The Writing Center is pleased to announce the opening of our Graduate Writing Center in spring 2021. In the past, we’ve seen a need for our UNCP grads to have access to peer tutors who share the experience of the rigors of graduate work and the discipline-specific writing help needed to succeed in their graduate studies.
What are the Graduate Writing Center’s hours?
- Monday: 10am-4pm
- Tuesday: 9am-1pm
- Wednesday 10am-4pm
- Thursday: 9am-4pm
- Friday: 9am-12pm
How do students access the center?
- Students will need to register at uncp.mywconline.com, then access the drop-down menu to find the Graduate Writing Center schedule. There, they can schedule an appointment with a qualified graduate tutor for either a live online session, or an asynchronous written feedback session.
- Please email Dr. Elise Dixon, the Director of the UNCP Writing Center, if you have any further questions.
2021 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
The University of North Carolina at Pembroke is committed to assisting all members of the UNC Pembroke community in providing for their own safety and security. The 2021 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is attached. This information is required by law and is provided by the university’s Office of Title IX and Clery Compliance and Police and Public Safety.
The report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: university law enforcement authority, crime prevention, crime reporting policies, policies and programs related to the prevention of sexual violence (dating violence, domestic violence, stalking, and sexual assault) and other crimes, and disciplinary procedures for student and employee matters. The report also contains information regarding preparedness for natural disasters, fire safety, and other matters of importance related to campus safety and security.
The report also contains crime statistics for the previous three calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on the university’s Clery geography, which is: 1) on campus property; 2) in residence halls; 3) in/on off-campus property owned or controlled by UNC Pembroke; and 4) on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus (public roads).
The 2021 report, previous years’ reports, and further information about campus safety can be found on either of the following UNC Pembroke web pages:
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the 2021 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, you can stop by the Office of Title IX and Clery Compliance or request that a copy be mailed to you.
UNC Pembroke’s Title IX Non-Discrimination Policy Statement
The 2021 Title IX Non-Discrimination Policy Statement can be found HERE.