Below are forms and links to assist you during your graduate school experience.
Graduate School Forms
- Graduate Student Handbook -- Your guide to success
- Financial Assistantship Information
- GradSense website (resource and tool for creating budgets, estimating cost of living and loan repayments)
- Accessibility Resource Center exists to assist students with disabilities.
- Electronic Resources. Over 400,000 cataloged volumes, 65,000 subscriptions, and more than 120 electronic databases. Library account and PIN required.
- Introduction to Graduate Library Resources, 2019
- Contact Robert Arndt for assistance with research topics and strategies as well as locating, evaluating, and citing resources.
2020 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
The University of North Carolina at Pembroke is committed to assisting all members of the UNC Pembroke community in providing for their own safety and security. The 2020 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is attached. This information is required by law and is provided by the university’s Office of Title IX and Clery Compliance and Police and Public Safety.
The report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: university law enforcement authority, crime prevention, crime reporting policies, policies and programs related to the prevention of sexual violence (dating violence, domestic violence, stalking, and sexual assault) and other crimes, and disciplinary procedures for student and employee matters. The report also contains information regarding preparedness for natural disasters, fire safety, and other matters of importance related to campus safety and security.
The report also contains crime statistics for the previous three calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on the university’s Clery geography, which is: 1) on campus property; 2) in residence halls; 3) in/on off-campus property owned or controlled by UNC Pembroke; and 4) on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus (public roads).
The 2020 report, previous years’ reports, and further information about campus safety can be found on either of the following UNC Pembroke web pages:
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the 2020 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, you can stop by the Office of Title IX and Clery Compliance or request that a copy be mailed to you.
UNC Pembroke’s Title IX Non-Discrimination Policy Statement
The 2020 Title IX Non-Discrimination Policy Statement can be found HERE.