UNC Pembroke boasts one of the lowest tuition rates in North Carolina. You can earn a master's degree for as little as $10,000 (2018-19 rates). NOTE: The NC Promise Tuition Plan does not impact graduate school tuition.
- Tuition and Fees (scroll to graduate rates and/or Distance Education rates for graduate students)
Federal Financial Aid can take up to two weeks to process. NOTE: UNCP does not offer financial aid for any Graduate Certificate programs.
To apply for Financial Aid for Graduate and Professional Students:
Complete the FAFSA form,
Complete your Entrance Counseling, and
Complete your Loan Agreement for Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan (MPN).
Questions? Contact Braves Central at 910.775.4620.
- Participate in online GradReady Financial Literacy modules to learn effective ways to save, spend, and budget your money both in college and after graduation.
- Veteran? Expect benefits, contact Charlene Pierce (email@example.com or 910.775.4499).
- NC Forgivable Education Loans for Service (NC FELS Program for Nursing and Teaching programs)
- External Scholarship and Grant Opportunities
- Graduate Assistantships
- Graduate Student Travel Grant
- The Graduate School Tuition Scholarship