Financial Information

UNC Pembroke boasts one of the lowest tuition rates in North Carolina. You can earn a master's degree for as little as $10,000 (2018-19 rates). NOTE: The NC Promise Tuition Plan does not impact graduate school tuition.

  • Tuition and Fees (scroll to graduate rates and/or Distance Education rates for graduate students)

               Financial Aid Information for Accelerated Online Program Students

               Federal Financial Aid can take up to two weeks to process. NOTE: UNCP does not offer financial aid for any                          Graduate Certificate programs.           

               To apply for Financial Aid for Graduate and Professional Students

                            Complete the FAFSA form,
                            Complete your Entrance Counseling, and
                            Complete your Loan Agreement for Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan (MPN).

               Questions? Contact Braves Central at 910.775.4620.