UNC Pembroke boasts one of the lowest tuition rates in North Carolina. You can earn a master's degree for as little as $10,000 (2021-22 rates).
Tuition and Fees (scroll to graduate rates and/or Distance Education rates for graduate students)
- Campus (face-to-face and hybrid)
- Online/Distance Education
- The NC Promise Tuition Plan does not impact graduate school tuition.
- Online Accelerated Program students are not eligible for the UNCP payment plan.
Financial Assistance (FAFSA and loans):
- Federal Financial Aid can take up to two weeks to process. NOTE: UNCP does not offer financial aid for any Graduate Certificate programs.
- To apply for Financial Aid for Graduate and Professional Students:
- Complete the FAFSA form,
- Complete your Entrance Counseling, and
- Complete your Loan Agreement for Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan (MPN).
- Questions? Contact Financial Aid at 910.521.6855.
Military or Veteran? Contact the Office of Academic and Military Outreach (firstname.lastname@example.org or 910.775.4438).
- Participate in online GradReady Financial Literacy modules to learn effective ways to save, spend, and budget your money both in college and after graduation.
- NC Forgivable Education Loans for Service (NC FELS Program for Nursing and Teaching programs)
- External Scholarship and Grant Opportunities
- Graduate Assistantships
- Graduate Student Travel Grant
- The Graduate School Tuition Scholarship