The Office of Global Engagement actively encourages the participation faculty and staff in the development of global engagement efforts at UNCP.
There are several ways you can be involved, including:
- Developing a Faculty-led Study Abroad or Study Away program
- Sponsoring an international scholar for short-term study or research
- Collaboration in the development of international agreements
- Participation in an international teaching fellowship
- Promotion of the university in international settings
- Contributing to internationalization efforts on the campus of UNCP
- Supporting students from the English Language Institute
Global Engagement also welcomes the contributions of UNCP faculty and staff who wish to express ideas for other international efforts on the campus of UNCP, in the local community, and abroad.
For more information about opportunities for UNCP faculty and staff contact:
Global Engagement (OGE) Van
Please fill out this form to place your reservation for the OGE Van.
Reservations are available on a first-come first-serve basis and someone from The Office of Global Engagement will contact you soon regarding your reservation.
Use of the van costs $0.58 per mile.