Did you know you can earn your BSBA and MBA in ONLY 5 YEARS?
Use up to 12 hours of graduate coursework to complete undergraduate degree requirements AND get a head start on your MBA.
- Have successfully completed 75 hours of course credit (at least 24 credit hours at UNCP).
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA at UNCP.
- Receive approval to take graduate courses.
- Graduate course grades do NOT count in one's undergraduate GPA.
- Up to 12 hours MAY count toward a graduate degree at UNCP depending on program and courses.
- Graduate course grades count in graduate GPA and toward the graduate regulation of three "Cs" or one "F" dismissal.
- Permission to take graduate courses does not guarantee future admission into a graduate program.
- If course(s) count toward completion of undergraduate degree, financial aid may apply.