How do I contact ARC?
1. Phone: 910.521.6695
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Fax: 910.521.6891
4. Mail: Accessibility Resource Center
D.F. Lowry, Suite 107
P. O. Box 1510
Pembroke, NC 28372-1510
6. Provide 504 Plan, IEP or medical documentation by
your physician/service provider.
7. Please click Documentation Guidelines and provide to your physician or medical specialist.
8. Wait to hear from the ARC office.
You will either receive a letter or
a phone call from ARC.
9. Make an accommodation appointment with ARC
the first week of class each semester by calling