The UNCP Teaching and Learning Center offers many resources for those interested in improving their skills as educators.
Resources Relating to Pedagogy and Instructional Design
Our long-term goal is to combine useful resources from a variety of sources with some documents created by the Teaching and Learning Center specifically for our UNCP faculty.
To jump-start our effort, we are pointion you to some fantastic resources at the University of Illinois' ION site. The Illinois Online Network (ION) is widely recognized as one of the nation's premier locations for Teaching & Learning Resources.
- ION's Online Education Overview
- ION's Pedagogy and Learning
- ION's Instructional Design
- ION's Communication
- ION's Assessment / Evaluation Topics
- ION's Online Teaching Activity Index
Resources Relating to Computer Applications
- Course Management Tools (Blackboard, Respondus, etc.)
- Audio & Video Tools (Audacity, Camtasia, etc.)
Selected Resources from the Division of Information Technology (DoIT)