Congratulations on your acceptance to UNC Pembroke! As a new transfer student, the links on this page will assist you in becoming part of the rich heritage and academic excellence that is UNCP. The Office of Admissions is always here to assist in making your transition to UNCP as seamless as possible. Please contact us with any questions you have during your transition and we look forward to having you as part of the UNCP family.
Below you will find a list of items to complete at your earliest convenience:
- Create your official BraveWeb account! You will use your secret (activation) code, provided in your acceptance letter or via email, to complete registration at http://braveweb.uncp.edu/ Click on “new users” and follow the prompts to create your account. After you have registered for your BraveWeb account, your BANNER ID can be found by clicking on the “Profile” link on the left side of the login page.
- Check your BraveMail. Once you are an accepted student, you will begin receiving important notifications through this email account. Please check your account regularly. You will log in by going to uncp.edu and clicking on “quick links” then BraveMail (student). You will log in using your BraveWeb credentials.
- Apply for Financial Aid. Complete your FAFSA at https://fafsa.ed.gov to determine your financial aid eligibility. Make sure you have UNCP listed on the FAFSA so that your aid can be awarded. Please call our Financial Aid Department if you need assistance with this process at 910-521-6255. Please note: once you have submitted your FAFSA, UNCP will automatically build your award package and notify you through your BraveMail (student email account). This will be available later this spring.
- Register for New Student Orientation. Attendance is required for all students taking classes on campus. At orientation you will REGISTER FOR CLASSES and learn all about UNCP, so we suggest that you register for the earliest session possible! You will receive additional information regarding New Student Orientation in the mail soon. Registration will be available via your BraveWeb account, and will be open on February 14. Questions or concerns regarding New Student Orientation can be directed to 910.521.6243 or 910.521.6662.
- Register for Housing (if applicable). Complete the online application for Housing and Residence Life. You will receive your room assignment in mid-July. Assignments are on a first come, first served basis. Freshman students are required to reside on campus during their first year at UNCP. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Housing and Residence Life at 910.775.4253.
- Complete the required Health/Medical form. More information can be found on your Bridge2Brave Portal To-Do List. If you have any questions about the health form or insurance requirements, please contact Student Health Services at 910.521.6219.
- Have Final College Transcript sent (if applicable): Make sure a college transcript is sent to the Admissions Office prior to your New Student Orientation session to ensure you are registered for the correct courses your first semester.
- Get your Braves Card (Student ID): You will have your picture taken for your Braves Card when you attend New Student Orientation. You can pick up your Braves Card upon arrival at the beginning of the semester. Your Braves Card will serve as your access to residential facilities, dining, workout facilities, sporting events, library, cultural events, and more!
- Student Accounts: Student Account activity may be managed through your BraveWeb account. Through BraveWeb, you can view your bills, make payments, and set up authorized users (parents, employers, etc.) To view tuition, a net price calculator, the financial academic calendar and frequently asked questions regarding student accounts, visit the Bursar's website.
- Register for your Parking Permit: For students who plan to bring a car to campus, a parking pass is required.