Completing your FAFSA application can seem overwhelming—join our Financial Aid team to have all your questions answered and have help completing your application.
Even if you have a plan for how you will pay for college, you should complete your FAFSA. Here’s why—
- Often students assume they don’t qualify for financial aid, but you may be surprised!
- If you plan on applying for federal student loans, you must have completed your FAFSA to do so!
- To be eligible for all UNCP scholarships, even those not based on financial need, you must have completed your FAFSA!
To complete your FAFSA you will need:
- List of schools you plan to apply to
- Your FSA ID
- Parent & student social security numbers
- Your driver’s license (if you have one)
- Copy of 2020 tax returns
- Records of any untaxed income & assets
The Office of Financial Aid strives to educate, assist and advise students and their families through the financial aid process. If you have any questions about completing your FAFSA or financial aid in general, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our office!
CFNC provides free information to help students plan, apply and pay for college. Visit CFNC.org or call toll-free at 866-866-CFNC for more information.