Auxiliary Services Building,
- Establishing and maintaining an atmosphere in which people can go safely about their varied activities
- Enforcing state laws and university policies for the purposes of maintaining a safe and secure environment for students, faculty, staff, and visitors to the campus.
- Responds and/or investigates complaints
- Completes reports on incidents and cases.
- Patrol the University’s parking lots, streets, grounds and buildings to enforce the law and to ensure the protection and safety of persons and property. Provide assistance and information as appropriate.
- Enforces traffic laws and University parking ordinances and completes all required reports. Investigates traffic accidents.
- Assists students, faculty, staff and visitors by giving information, making facilities available for approved activities, assisting stranded motorists and provides safety escorts.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Attend community meetings, conduct discussions with students on current topics
- UNCP Police and Public Safety
- School Resource Officer, Pembroke Police Department/ PSRC Pembroke Middle
- Patrolman, Pembroke Police Department
- Substitute Teacher for Public Schools of Robeson County
- Pembroke Middle School Lady Warriors Basketball Coach
- Pembroke Town and Recs Soccer Coach
- Fairmont High School 2007
- Robeson Community College 2008-2010
- Law Enforcement Training RCC 2013