Auxiliary Services Building,
- Patrols the University’s parking lots, streets, grounds and buildings.
- Provides patrol techniques to ensure protection and safety of persons and property.
- Assists students, faculty, staff and visitors by giving information, making facilities available for approved activities, assisting stranded motorists and provides safety escorts as requested.
- Law Enforcement Officer Veteran
- Robeson County Sheriff’s Office Retired (Chief Deputy)
- Lumberton Police Department Police Department
- Scotland County Sheriff’s Office
- Fairmont Police Department
- UNCP Police & Public Safety
- West Robeson Senior High School
- Robeson Community College (Criminal Justice)
- North Carolina Police Law Institute
- North Carolina Justice Academy
- First Line Supervision
- North Carolina Certified Field Training Officer
- North Carolina Certified School Resource Officer
- North Carolina Justice Academy Graduate Narcotics Investigator School
- United States Department of Justice Graduate Narcotics Investigator School
- North Carolina Internal Affairs Investigator School/North Carolina Highway Patrol Training Center.
- St. Andrews College Leadership Training Program
- United States Department of Justice Certified Instructor
- North Carolina Criminal Training and Standards Advanced Law Enforcement Certificate.
- North Carolina Sheriff’s Training and Standards Advanced Law Enforcement Certificate.
- North Carolina Internal Affairs Investigators Association
- North Carolina Police Benevolent Association