Grade Replacement Form

Directions: Please complete and sign this form online. While it is our preference that this form be submitted through the online form, we also want to present the option of submitting a hard copy. If you would prefer to submit a hard copy, then please print, complete and return to the Office of the Registrar.


  • Complete this form, for any course(s) you would like to replace.
  • The original course and the repeat course must be taken at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke.
  • This replacement policy only applies to students entering UNCP for Fall 1994 to Spring 2013.
  • Freshman entering UNCP will have the option of replacing a maximum of 15 hours. Students entering UNCP as freshmen beginning in Fall 2013 will have the option of replacing a maximum of 12 credit hours with improved grades earned by repeating courses.
  • Students transferring or readmitted to UNCP will follow the scale below:
Transfer or Readmission Hours Maximum Hours for Replacement
0-59 hours 16
60 or more 13
Candidate for a second Bachelor's Degree 13


Would you like to use your UNCP ID or Last 4 digits of SSN?
Student Information
Re-order Subject Code & Number Title Semester & Year Course Taken Semester & Year Course Repeated Weight Operations
more items
Sign above


Grade Replacement Form (PDF) - (Revised: 10-13-2017)
Grade Replacement Form (DOCX) - (Revised: 10-13-2017)