Financial aid eligibility will depend on what visa classification you hold. A traditional F-1 visa holder does not qualify for any U.S. Federal Financial Aid. However, you may be eligible for other sources of funding such as external scholarships or private loans. 

Below are some external links below to research scholarship opportunities:   


Our institutional scholarships for students are located under the BraveAssist portal .  You will log into this using your UNCP login credentials and complete a general application, then you will be auto-matched to any scholarship that you may qualify for. 


Here are scholarship opportunities across the U.S. for international students. 


For alternative loans you can view the ElmSelect Portal here