Orientation registration for students is now Open for Summer and/or Fall Admits!
Please Note: Online orientation is required for all undergraduate online and distance education students.
Welcome and congratulations on your acceptance to The University of North Carolina at Pembroke! Your first step towards becoming a part of BraveNation begins with Online Orientation.
Part 1: Register and Complete Online Orientation (Required)
New undergraduate online students must register and complete several required online modules.
Money Matters (Financial Aid)
History and Traditions
Register for Online Orientation
Please note - All reservations are made under the student’s name and student ID Banner number.
All newly admitted students should pay or defer their required non-refundable Orientation Fee as soon as they decide to attend UNCP. This deposit does several things for you:
- This certifies as your intent to enroll at UNCP.
- It covers the cost of your online orientation session.
Orientation Fee Specifics:
- Pay or defer $100 Orientation Fee for the online orientation session for Online Only TRANSFER Students. (Defer means the Enrollment Deposit will be added to your student bill).
- Online reservations are processed immediately and you will receive an email confirmation at the time you make the reservation.
Should you have questions, please contact New Student Orientation at 910.521.6243 or 910.521.6662. You may also email at email@example.com.
- Set up your BraveWeb account. For information on how to set up your BraveWeb account, please visit https://braveweb.uncp.edu/account-activation/. To locate your secret code please view your Admissions acceptance letter in your MyUNCP portal.
- Once you have your BraveWeb account open, please click on the Orientation Registration link and log into the account using your BraveWeb username and password (UNC Pembroke – Shibboleth Login). You will be directed to the Visual Zen Orientation Registration System.
- Follow the instructions and register for online orientation.
- Complete all online orientation modules and assessments. Failure to complete online orientation may impact your ability to register for classes.
NOTE: If you have completed additional course work since your acceptance to UNCP, it is imperative that you have your most recent transcript sent to the UNCP Office of Admissions. It is necessary that you have this process completed before your orientation to ensure proper advisement and registration. If you have questions regarding your transcript evaluation before Orientation, please contact the Office of Admissions at 910.521.6262.
Part 2: Attend Advising Appointment (Required)
All online students are required to attend a virtual advising appointment prior to registering for classes.
Advising Information and Timeline
Please read all the steps below in detail. Please be patience as it may take up to 2 weeks to be contacted.
- New Student Programs will run a report every Tuesday and Thursday and send the names of students who have completed the orientation to the pertinent office to ensure your time ticket is open for registration and to ensure your transcripts have been entered into the system.
- New Student Programs will then email the respective department chairs with the student’s information and let them know they are ready to register.
- Please be on the lookout in your Bravemail email account for an email form the department chair about registering for your classes. Please allow 7-10 business days to be contacted by your advisor.
UPDATED TRANSCRIPTS: If you have completed additional course work since your acceptance to UNCP, it is imperative that you have your most recent transcript sent to the UNCP Office of Admissions. If you have questions regarding your transcript evaluation before Orientation, please contact the Office of Admissions at 910.521.6262.