Online Transcript Request
***NOTE: Effective July 1, 2018, the fee for transcripts will be $10.00 per copy***
ALL FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS TO THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT PEMBROKE MUST BE MET BEFORE A TRANSCRIPT REQUEST CAN BE PROCESSED.
The Registrar's Office provides transcripts of a student/alum's official UNCP academic record, both undergraduate and/or graduate, upon request. All transcripts can be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE ORDERING TRANSCRIPTS ONLINE:
- Electronic PDF Transcripts: It is recommended that students confirm with recipients the acceptance of electronic PDF transcripts prior to ordering. The electronic transcript is only official when emailed directly to the recipient.
- Standard Processing Time for transcript requests is one (1) hour, regardless of selected delivery method; however, additional processing time could result from vault records (transcripts older than 1980), data mismatches, and/or during peak periods, such as end of term. An email notification will be sent when the transcript has been processed for delivery or is available for pick-up in Office of the Registrar.
- Pick-up times for 'hold for pick-up' transcripts are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday in the Office of the Registrar. ***Transcript orders will not be processed when the office is closed.***
- For pick-up transcripts, a valid picture ID is required. Only the student listed on the transcript or his/her designated third party (presenting written authorization from the student) may pick up the transcript. The person pickup up the transcript on your behalf must present a valid photo ID.
- If the transcript is issued directly to the student, a stamp indicating issued student will be noted. To ensure it is accepted as official do NOT tamper with or open the sealed envelope with the department's official letterhead.