Important Updates about COVID-19

Read more about UNCP's response to COVID-19.

Snack Vending

To report a service problem for snack vending call 1.800.830.7738. To request a refund, you can contact Business Services. Be prepared to provide the following information:

1) your name/phone number

2) location and type of machine

3) problem with machine or refund amount



Snack Vending

Mid-South Food Services
P.O Box 518
203 W. South St.
Aberdeen, N.C. 28315