Concentration in Criminal Justice (12 Semester Hours)
This concentration, designed primarily for practitioners in criminal justice career fields, focuses on courses designed to provide value in the careers of those working in criminal justice.
Students choose 12 hours of any CRJ or CRJS courses at the 5000 or higher level in consultation with their advisor.
- CRJ 5700. Criminal Justice Research Methods (3 credits)
- CRJ 5710. Criminological Theory (3 credits)
- CRJ 5810. Victimology and Criminal Justice (3 credits)
- CRJ 5830. Image Management and Media Relations for Criminal Justice and Public Service Agencies (3 credits)
- CRJ 5850. Results-Driven Management in Criminal Justice (3 credits)
- CRJ 5860. Use of Force Policy in Criminal Justice (3 credits)
- CRJ 5870. Criminal Justice Policy (3 credits)
- CRJ 5880. Police Effectiveness (3 credits)
- CRJ 5890. Philosophy of Corrections (3 credits)