The first step in your journey to BraveNation is to create your MyUNCP account. Once you create an account you can:
- Register for campus tours and other events
- Begin receiving information via email
- Apply for admission
- Track your application status
Submit your application
- Completed online application, MyUNCP
- Pay $55 nonrefundable application fee
- Request official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges and/or universities.
- Occasionally we will require your high school transcript in addition to your college transcript(s). Please check your student portal often to view any missing documents.
Official documents can be uploaded to your MyUNCP account.
Sent via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
1 University Drive
Pembroke, NC 28372
We offer rolling admission, so as soon as your application is complete we will review your credentials and get a decision to you.
We do encourage you to apply early for priority consideration for available scholarships and admission to Maynor Honors College
Verify your residency (NC residents only)
If you wish to claim in-state residency for tuition purposes, please make sure to complete the Residency Determination Service (RDS) process at NCresidency.org. You will need to provide your Residency Certification Number (RCN) on your application, though you may submit your application and come back to enter your RCN one you have it.
For additional information visit our Residency FAQ page.
Enrollment Deposit (Admitted Students Only)
We encourage you to pay your enrollment deposit as early as you feel comfortable to secure your spot in the incoming class!
How Credits Transfer
Knowing how your credits will transfer is an important factor in your transfer decision. Visit the Transfer Course Equivalency Page to look up how specific courses will transfer to UNCP.