Welcome to our website! Please explore our web pages to learn more about the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) at The University of North Carolina at Pembroke.
The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) founded PRSSA in 1968 to cultivate a favorable and mutually advantageous relationship between students and public relations, marketing, and communication professionals.
UNC Pembroke's chapter is one of ten chapters on North Carolina university campuses and one of more than 270 chapters on college campuses across the country.
Through our PRSSA chapter, we aim to foster the following:
- Understanding of current theories and procedures of the profession
- Appreciation of the highest ethical ideals and principles
- Awareness of an appropriate professional attitude
- Appreciation of Associate Membership in PRSA and eventually accredited membership
- to our next meeting. Bring a friend with you and be ready to make some new friends. To find out meeting times, dates, and location and to learn more about PRSSA at UNCP, browse our website or visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/UNCP-PRSSA-339299254605/.
You may also contact our faculty advisor, Mr. George Harrison, at email@example.com.