UNC Pembroke's chapter is one of eleven North Carolina university chapters and one of over 300 chapters on college campuses across the country.
The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) founded PRSSA in 1968 to cultivate a favorable and mutually advantageous relationship between students and public relations, marketing, and communication professionals.
Through our PRSSA chapter, we aim to foster the following:
- Understanding of current theories and procedures of the profession
- Appreciation of the highest ethical ideals and principles
- Awareness of an appropriate professional attitude
- Appreciation of Associate Membership in PRSA and eventually accredited membership
- To serve its members by enhancing their knowledge of public relations and providing access to professional development opportunities;
- To serve the public relations profession by helping to develop highly qualified, well-prepared professionals.
Visit the PRSSA website for a look at all of the benefits of joining.
Visit our chapter's website on BraveConnect to contact us and to get more information about joining or attending our upcoming events.