The Department of Geology and Geography has invested in lab and field equipment to support faculty education and research focus areas.
- Located on the third floor of the Oxendine Science Building
- Research grade petrographic microscope and student petrographic scopes.
- Impregnation equipment for rock samples.
- Rock saw
- Gigapan Epic 100
- Augmented Reality Sandbox
- GPR - MALÅ XV Monitor with 500 MHz, 250 MHz, and 100 MHz antennas
- GPS - 2 Trimble Nomad and various commercial handheld units
- Vibracore equipment