Navigate is a powerful tool that helps you stay on top of important events and deadlines, find and make appointments for services on campus, locate important campus resources, plan and view your class schedule, and even connect with your classmates.
Download the Navigate app to:
- Status Updates: Get personalized and time-sensitive details about enrollment steps, holds and status.
- To-Dos: Stay organized and on track with helpful reminder alerts, e.g. submit financial aid documents, schedule advising appointment, registration indicators, etc.
- My Schedule: Sync class schedule and important academic dates with a personal calendar.
- Major Explorer: Learn more about majors and career options with real-time data.
- Study Buddies: Find a study group with fellow UNCP students and email the group directly from Navigate.
- Calendar Events: Stay in the know on upcoming college news, activities and events.
- Single-Sign-On: Easily accessible
- Resources: Check out helpful campus resources.
- Intake Survey: Share their interests to get personalized services.
- Appointment Scheduling: Schedule appointments with your academic advisor.
Congratulations on being admitted to UNCP, we are excited to have you!
Here are a few tips on how to get the most out of this app:
- Never miss a deadline or important milestone: use the to-do list and check off items as you go
- Allow Navigate to send you notification reminders: we all need a helpful nudge to get things done sometimes, if you haven’t allowed notifications already you can them on in the settings page
- Worried about too many notifications? Check off the to-do items you’ve already done and we’ll know you are all set
Navigate UNCP can be downloaded by admitted or continuing students. Prospective students will get access when they are admitted.
- Go to Google Play or the Apple App Store
- Search “Navigate Student” to find app
- Once installed, search for “UNCP”
- Use your Braveweb username and password to log in
From there, students can start exploring Navigate, customize preferences to receive notifications and reminders, and review the To Do list to stay on top of important tasks.
View Navigate from Your Web Browser
You can access Navigate from any computer. Log in to the desktop version.
For assistance with single sign on please contact the DO IT Help Desk:
910.521.6260 | firstname.lastname@example.org | D.F. Lowry, Room 110 | ITSM Service Portal