Engage each student in a unique, inclusive campus community focused on their development, support, and success.
- Directly engage each student in the campus community through both student-centered, and student-led programs and activities which support student recruitment, enrollment, retention, matriculation, and graduation.
- Align and maintain Division goals/priorities with those of the UNC System and UNCP strategic plans in support of the Mission.
- Create an environment of empowerment, buy-in, mutual support, communication, collaboration, and accountability among students and within the Division Leadership, Directors, Mid-Managers, and Support Staff.
- Align mission, vision, and goals in four holistic wellness areas to create and market a unique UNCP student experience — The Brave Experience:
- Learning — Support student development and success through engagement in transformative educational experiences in and beyond the discipline that encourage a self-motivated pursuit of knowledge.
- Belonging — Cultivate a sense of inclusion through active engagement and participation in initiatives that support relationship development, engagement in learning and discourse, and the exploration of pathways that help in achieving personal and career aspirations.
- Community — Engage with others in the mutually beneficial exchange of knowledge and resources to create and strengthen supportive and collaborative environments on and off campus.
- Wellbeing — Encourage students to identify, develop, and practice healthy habits that promote a sustainable balance of one's mental, physical, and emotional wellness.