FOOD INSECURITY // ON-CAMPUS RESOURCES
ON-CAMPUS FOOD PANTRY
The UNCP CARE Resource Center includes an on-campus food pantry and professional clothing closet open to students, faculty, staff, and community members. Students are welcome to visit the pantry twice per month, while faculty and staff are welcome once per month.
If you or someone you know may be facing challenges accessing or affording adequate food, submit a CARE referral.
HOUSING INSECURITY // ON-CAMPUS RESOURCES
If you or someone you know may be facing challenges accessing stable housing, submit a CARE referral.
What is the Braves Asset Map?
Utilize the Braves Asset Map to discover resources and services for your individual needs. We have listed on-campus resources here; however, the asset map contains community resources as well.
Resources and Services Listed:
- Emergency Medical Services
- Transportation Services
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment Services
- Child Care Services
- Food Pantries
- Homeless Shelters and Services
- Domestic Violence Shelters and Services
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Public Safety and Security Resources
- Specialized Medical Care Facilities
- Mental Health Care Services
- Wellness Resources and Services
*Informational use only. No endorsement of assets expressed or implied.