***NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FALL 2019 SEMESTER**
In order to apply to the English Language Institute, follow the steps below:
- Complete a UNCP application
- Send in your $55 application fee (to pay with a credit card, complete and submit a Credit Card Form; money orders and checks drawn on U.S. funds are also accepted);
- Submit Certified/Official English-language translation of your high school transcripts/Exit Exams;
- TOEFL scores are not required for admission to the ELI. If you have taken the TOEFL, request that your official score be sent to UNCP (UNCP’s code for the TOEFL is 5534);
- Provide Proof of Financial Support;
- Complete an online ELI application.
Send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend that you apply at least 3 months before the program start date. This will ensure that you have enough time to get your visa and make the necessary travel arrangements. Priority application deadline is June 15th for the Fall semester and November 15th for the Spring semester. Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis according to program availability. Admission cannot be guaranteed.