Undergraduate Admissions at UNC Pembroke

Braves Come Back

UNCP undergraduate students with mascot, BraveHawk

Congratulations on taking the first step toward continuing your education at UNC Pembroke!

Undergraduate students who have interrupted their course of study for at least two semesters or who have finished serving an academic suspension of any length must apply for readmission to UNCP.

Apply for Readmission 

If you have questions please email BCB@uncp.edu

Residency Determination

The NC Residency Determination Service (RDS) determines residency for tuition purposes for all UNC System universities. If you are an undergraduate student applying for admission and claiming in-state residency for tuition purposes, you must visit NCresidency.org to verify your residency.

Please note that the process could take up to 25 days to complete, so starting early is in your best interest.

If you have already completed the residency verification process and obtained your Residency Certification Number (RCN), you can enter your RCN when filling out your application. If you do not already have your RCH, you may submit your application and then come back and enter your RCN once you have it. It is your responsibility to complete the Residency Determination Process in a timely manner.

For additional information visit our Residency FAQ page.