Welcome to the Human Resources (HR) web site at The University of North Carolina at Pembroke (UNCP). Our commitment is to serve the UNCP campus by providing quality service, professional expertise and personal growth opportunities for all employees in their pursuit of a successful career, health and well being.
Our HR web site was developed to provide information that answers your questions about: benefits; classification (including career banding) and compensation; employment opportunities for applicants and support for financial managers; Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and systems; performance management; and staff training and development opportunities.
Please browse through our web pages to learn how we can assist you.
Latest HR News
- Adverse Weather & Emergency Closing Policy (1-1-2016)
- Probationary/Career Status Changes (Effective October 1, 2015)
- State Employee Recognition Week - September 21-25, 2015
- Employee Recognition Pictures - Monday
- Employee Recognition Pictures - Tuesday
- Employee Recognition Pictures - Wednesday
- Employee Recognition Pictures - Thursday
- Employee Recognition Pictures - Friday
- NC Office of State Human Resources Quarterly
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Cyber-Attack
Latest Edition of the Brave Bulletin
- Feedback: We welcome your comments and feedback on HR services and support at email@example.com.