The university will observe the Thanksgiving holiday and will be closed on Thursday and Friday, November 26-27, 2015. The university will resume normal business operations on Monday, November 30, 2015. We apologize for any inconveniences.
On behalf of the Office of Human Resources we wish you and your family a blessed holiday.
Welcome to the Human Resources (HR) web site at The University of North Carolina at Pembroke (UNCP). Our commitment is to serve the UNCP campus by providing quality service, professional expertise and personal growth opportunities for all employees in their pursuit of a successful career, health and well being.
Our HR web site was developed to provide information that answers your questions about: benefits; classification (including career banding) and compensation; employment opportunities for applicants and support for financial managers; Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and systems; performance management; and staff training and development opportunities.
Please browse through our web pages to learn how we can assist you.
Latest HR News
- Probationary/Career Status Changes (Effective October 1, 2015)
- State Employee Recognition Week - September 21-25, 2015
- Employee Recognition Pictures - Monday
- Employee Recognition Pictures - Tuesday
- Employee Recognition Pictures - Wednesday
- Employee Recognition Pictures - Thursday
- Employee Recognition Pictures - Friday
- NC Office of State Human Resources Quarterly
- Adverse Weather & Emergency Closing Policy Changes
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Cyber-Attack
- 2015 Alternate University Work Schedule
Latest Edition of the Brave Bulletin
- Feedback: We welcome your comments and feedback on HR services and support at email@example.com.