The Pembroke Undergraduate Research and Creativity (PURC) Center of The University of North Carolina at Pembroke stimulates, supports and promotes inquiry, discovery and creativity in scholarship and the arts through mentored research experiences with faculty and other regional, national and international scholars and professionals.
The Center facilitates and coordinates preparation in research skills necessary for professional fields and graduate study.
The center is designated to serve as a clearinghouse for undergraduate research and creativity opportunities on and off campus. Undergraduate students presenting their work at conferences are encouraged to apply for a travel grant. Additionally, faculty mentors are encouraged to promote their research agendas through the PURC.
For more information about PURC, please browse our Web site or call 910.521.6195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium (SNCURS), November 22, 2014
- Juneau Icefield Research Program
- Summer Research Experience for Undergraduates in Biomedical Engineering at East Carolina University
- Summer Undergraduate Scholar Assistantships applications due April 1, 2014
- 2014 PURC Symposium Wednesday April 2, 2014