The Pembroke Undergraduate Research and Creativity (PURC) Center of The University of North Carolina at Pembroke stimulates, supports and promotes inquiry, discovery and creativity in scholarship and the arts through mentored research experiences with faculty and other regional, national and international scholars and professionals.
The Center facilitates and coordinates preparation in research skills necessary for professional fields and graduate study.
The center is designated to serve as a clearinghouse for undergraduate research and creativity opportunities on and off campus. Undergraduate students presenting their work at conferences are encouraged to apply for a travel grant. Additionally, faculty mentors are encouraged to promote their research agendas through the PURC.
For more information about PURC, please browse our Web site or call 910.521.6195 or email email@example.com.
- State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium (SNCURS), November 14, 2015
- PURC Undergraduate Scholar Assistanship (USA) proposal workshop: Mar 17th from 3:30-4:30pm in Wellons Hall Suite F. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2015 PURC Symposium Wednesday April 8, 2015
- Biomedical Engineering in Simulations, Imaging, and Modeling (BME-SMI, NSF-Funded REU site) at East Carolina Univeristy form May 26- July 31. Application Deadline: Jan 31st
- Juneau Icefield Research Program
- Summer Research Experience for Undergraduates in Biomedical Engineering at East Carolina University
- Summer Undergraduate Scholar Assistantships applications due April 1