The BravesCard is your single source card for purchasing foods and services at UNCP. It is also your identification card for UNCP events and athletics. If you lose your BravesCard please contact the BravesCard office at 910.521.6845 or email us at BravesCard.ID@uncp.edu.
Our office is located in the Auxiliary Services Building.
- Depositing money onto your BravesCard
- Submit Digital Photo Online
- Where can I get a BravesCard?
- How do I use the BravesCard?
- Where can I use the BravesCard?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty/Staff Meal Plan Options
- Student Meal Plan Options
- BravesDollars Refund Form
- Preferred Vendors (by location)
- Passport Photo
The staff of the BravesCard Office is committed to providing UNC Pembroke with a high-quality, single card system that allows convenient and efficient access to all card-related services. The BravesCard Office is dedicated to providing the campus community with courteous, timely, efficient, and effective service including seeking new, expanded uses of the card through improved advanced technology. Our services include ID card production, and related payment and account maintenance capabilities.