Registration and Records
Welcome to the web site for the Office of the Registrar at UNC Pembroke!
Our mission is to assist students in meeting their educational goals; maintaining accurate, pe rmanent, confidential records and administering University policies and procedures.
Here, you will find links to many useful resources. There is help with registration, advising, transcripts, drop/add, withdrawing, readmitting, enrollment verification, graduation, grade appeals, transfer credits, overloads, probation/suspension, and Academic Polices and Procedures.
Another useful resource is BraveWeb. BraveWeb allows students to perform many functions online. These include registering for courses, paying tuition and fees, updating contact information and searching for courses.
For more information about services available through the Office of the Registrar, please call 910.521.6298, email email@example.com or visit us in Lumbee Hall, Room 133.
(Adobe Reader maybe required)
- Writing Intensive Program List of Courses for Spring 2015
- Writing Intensive Program List of Courses by Section Spring 2015
- Academic Standing Policy
- Mandatory First Day Class Attendance
- Wait list is now part of the BraveWeb Registration
- UNC Pembroke Fall 2011 New Class Schedule
- Writing Intensive Program List of Courses for Fall 2014