The University Communications and Marketing department (UCM) at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke is responsible for marketing the university to prospective students, alumni and other constituents, and for brand development and compliance.
The department is comprised of news, web, photography, graphic design, video services and is responsible for marketing initiatives and advertising.
Through UCM, the university's brand is developed, promoted and regulated. As part of the branding regulations, the university has partnered with Strategic Marketing Affiliates to license the university's logos and marks.
In addition, University Communications and Marketing:
- maintains UNCP's website
- publishes UNCP Today, the alumni magazine
- provides news and photo coverage of campus events
- creates marketing publications and videos
- maintains the Emergency Information Hotline and BraveAlert system
- maintains the University Newswire website
- publishes the monthly faculty and staff newsletter, the Brave Bulletin
- develops and implements an institutional advertising plan
- brand development and compliance
For more information, contact University Communications and Marketing by phone at 910.521.6533 or email at email@example.com.